The Circus Arts Conservatory is offering an ALL NEW Youth Program this Spring!
February 3rd – March 13th
DEADLINE to register is Saturday, February 1st at 6pm
Limited Spots Available!
Circus 101 is a progressive introductory skill intensive designed to focus on a specialized area of the Circus Arts. Students will select a specific track(s) to focus on during the 6 week intensive. Students in the aerial and balance tracks will also have the opportunity to learn floor acrobatic skills as part of their track. All tracks will demonstrate their new skills in the student show at the end of the intensive.
Students may choose their track(s) based on desired interest and availability of spaces in the class. Each track is limited to 10 students. If a track if full, students have the option of being placed on the waitlist for that track and should proceed to choose their second choice. Class sizes are limited to provide a safe environment, a concentrated focus and skill specificity development. The tracks are not interchangeable, meaning, once a student signs up for their track; they will complete that skill throughout the entire intensive.
The Circus 101 session cost is $450 and will include some training attire. Biketards for girls and biketards and pants are included for boys.
Required Training Attire (click links to see photo examples)
- Biketard (included in tuition)
- Ballet or jazz shoes depending on the act.
Circus 101 will begin on February 3rd and end on March 13th with a showcase for family and friends (in training attire). Students may choose one (1) or more of the following five track(s) to focus on. Students will only attend the track(s) they are signed up for and remain with the same 10 students for the entire session.
Mon & Weds 4:15-5:30 (Coach Bernadette)
Mon & Weds 4:15-5:30 (Coach Allie)
Mon & Weds 5:30-6:45 (Coach Emily)
Tues & Thurs 4:15-5:30 (Coach Andres)
Tues & Thurs 6:45-8:00 (Coach Courtney)
Once you have purchased your class you will receive an emailed receipt and an additional enrollment confirmation email for each child enrolled. In the enrollment confirmation there will two links, a Google Registration Form and a Google Size Chart. Fill out the forms to complete registration.
- Tuition for this session is $450 per child (all payments are done through MindBody)
- Two payment options
- Pay in full
- Pay in two payments ($ 225 each)
- Initial payment deducted at the time of purchase. Second payment will be automatically withdrawn on March 1
ENROLLMENT DIRECTIONS (please read through carefully in order to prevent any issues when enrollment opens)
- Please click the MindBody link HERE create an account or Log In.
- Click this LINK ENROLL NOW
- Scroll to act
- Click Sign Up Now
- Click on the child you are enrolling (only students that have been evaluated and invited over eight (8) years old may enroll)
- Select payment option
- More than one child? YOU MUST click continue shopping and repeat the same steps to enroll all additional children before checking out
- Once you have selected your child(ren) make sure your cart has a tuition payment for each child you are enrolling
- Proceed to check Out, add your billing information and click place order
- You will receive an emailed receipt and an additional enrollment confirmation email for each child enrolled.
- If the class is full you will have an option to enroll on the Wait-list
If your child is enrolled in a class you will receive an emailed receipt and an additional enrollment confirmation email for each child enrolled.
Registration is complete when you have
- Paid tuition
- Received your receipt
- Received your Enrollment confirmation (one per child enrolled)
- Filled out the Google Registration Form
- Filled out the Size Cart Form
An email will be sent out with further instructions prior to the first day of training. If you are waitlisted you will receive a waitlist receipt. *Remember you must pay for tuition in order for your child to be enrolled and to begin training.
Tuition already paid can not be refunded after the training period begins. There are no refunds for cancellation, or schedule changes, or early elective withdrawal. There are no refunds for students dismissed from Circus 101 due to disciplinary reasons or found with evidence of lice. If a student leaves due to an injury incurred while training which prevents completion of the season, a pro-rated refund will be considered. Credits for recreational classes are non transferable and can NOT applied to the Sailor Circus Academy. The CAC reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule without setting precedent.
The Circus Arts Conservatory Registrar:
Tonia Bichler at 941-355-9335 ext 326 or Tonia@CircusArts.org