FEES AND DISCOUNTS
$275 for 1 week (sessions 1, 3, 6)
$575 for two weeks (session 2, 5)
(Details for Sessions 1 and 4 coming soon.)
This does not include the registration fee $ 25.00 (non-refundable deposit per child)
Is secure once payment in full is collected and all forms are completed and returned to the Circus Arts Conservatory
All families must pay a non-refundable registration fee of $25 once per summer, per student.
MULTI -SESSION DISCOUNT
Register for two sessions take $25 off the total tuition price. Register for 3 or more sessions take $50 off the total tuition price. Only to be used once per family, per summer.
One child will be at full tuition price. Each additional sibling can take $25 off the tuition price.
For example a family registering 2 children for a 1 week session would pay for one child at $275 + $25 registration fee = $300 and 1 sibling at $275 (-$25 sibling discount) + $25 registration fee = $275. The grand total for the family would be $575
If the same family enrolled both children for an additional 1 week session the cost of the tuition for the first child would be $275.00 (-$25.00 multi-week discount) and the cost of the second child would $250.00 (-25.00 sibling discount). The cost for a third sibling and any addition siblings after the first week will be $250.00.
Camp hours are 9 a.m. to 3p.m. Campers should arrive between 8:50 a.m. & 9 a.m. and must be picked up by 3:15 p.m.
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE
Before care hours are 8:00AM – 8:55AM
$25 for 1 week session; $50 for 2 week sessions.
Pre-registration required, space is limited.
Siblings take $5 off the weekly price.
Single day rates for before care- $10 and for after care $20 per day. Based on availability, no discounts for siblings for single day reservations.
Aftercare hours are 3:15 – 6PM
$50 for 1 week session; $100 for 2 week sessions
Snack included, 35 minutes of circus programming, movie time-schedule available upon request.
Single day rates for before care- $10 and for after care $20 per day. Based on availability, no discounts for sibling for single day reservations.
Campers are enrolled on a first come, first served basis as per the date of receipt of the registration application in Mindbody and Google sheets or hard copy receipt. Confirmation of enrollment and receipt, along with an invoice for balance due (if applicable) will be sent via email.
BALANCE DUE IN FULL
Balance is due in full at the time of registration.
When a camp session fills, a wait list is started. Applicants will be notified of their wait list status by email. Registration fees must be process to get on the waiting list. Tuition fees are not processed until applicants are placed in a session.
SESSION CHANGE / RESCHEDULING
Session change requests are based on availability of spaces in camp. You may change your reservation in Mindbody up to 8 days prior to the session start date. If the session you’d like to move into has spaces available, please add your child(ren) to that session. If the session is full, please add your child(ren) to the waiting list. If you don’t get into the waitlisted session, a credit will be available on your account. Refunds will not be processed for cancellations or schedule changes.. If you filled out a paper application please call 941.355.9335 ext 321 to request a schedule change.
Tuition already paid can be applied to another week of camp during the enrollment period of the summer. There are no refunds for cancellation, or schedule changes. There will be no refunds given after a session of camp begins. There are no refunds for campers dismissed from the program due to disciplinary reasons, campers found with evidence of lice (see our lice/nit policy) or for familes who choose to withdraw a camper early from a program already in session. If camper leaves due to an injury incurred at camp, a pro-rated portion of the tuition will be refunded. If a camper is injured prior to attending a scheduled session, a credit will be applied to the account that is good for 12 months. Camp reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule without setting precedent.
Parents/Guardians are required to sign a general release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement prior to camper being placed in a session. In addition to a release proof of insurance is required for all campers.
PARKING/ DROP OFF /PICK UP
Drop off and pick up parking are located in the EAST PARKING Lot of Sarasota High School. Please see the Map.
SIGN IN / SIGN OUT
Parents/guardians must come inside and sign campers in and out every day. If someone other than you is allowed to pick up your child, please indicate who that is on the registration form under who is authorized to pick up this camper? Additionally, ID may be required for pick up.
Circus camp is closed space and we do not allow parents or guests to spectate during the training times without approval from the camp director.
- Snack will be provided twice daily by THE CAC.
- Bring a water bottle to refill during the day.
- Snacks are fruits and veggies, and other healthy options.
- If your child has special dietary needs, please supply special snacks.
- Campers must bring their own lunch.
- Campers need healthy lunches to supply them with enough energy to excel. Please send your child to camp with a good protein source and fruit and/or vegetables.
- We do not allow soda, gum or candy, cookies other junk food at camp. Please don’t send it with the students.
- We do not a have a microwave to heat lunches
- Campers should wear clothing that is easy to move in and appropriate for being upside down.
- Circus girls leotards or one piece bathing suits with leggings or shorts to go over leotards; hair ties (hair must be up if long), closed toed shoes and socks are preferred.
- For Circus boys tee shirts, gym shorts, briefs (no boxer shorts), sliders or leggings for aerialist, close toed shoes.
- NO pajamas, cargo shorts or jeans, flip flops, sandals or slippers
- Foot protection is very important at camp. Crocs are perfect camp shoes.
- NO jewelry, or watches, or other valuables are allowed at camp
- We do not have secure lockers for personal valuable storage.
- NO Electronics such as cell phones, laptops, mini computers, Ipods, MP3 players, e-readers, money or checks, and portable game consoles.
- If such items are brought to camp and are lost, stolen or damaged The CAC is not responsible.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Personal hygiene is very important for your health and our safety. Body to body contact spreads germs so keep your body clean.
- All cuts or open wounds must be covered with a bandage.
- Please do not share clothes, hair ties, combs or hair brushes.
- Do not share drinking containers.
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizers located throughout the facility.
- We do our best to keep the facility and equipment clean with regular sanitary maintenance. You must do the same yourselves.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All campers will adhere to the full values contract below. Full Values Contract is a verbal agreement within a group to try, support, and encourage everyone to achieve their personal best.
- The F.V.C. is used to secure the bonds of teamwork, perseverance, and dedication in a learning environment.
- We will ask the campers to abide by the following philosophy: “I will try everything and be respectful to my instructors; I will try everything and support and encourage myself and my friends; I will model this behavior all the time because I am a leader by example”.
- Parents please discuss examples of good behavior with your children to aid in the cohesion and flow of camp functions.
- The consequence for not adhering to this policy is removal from camp activities, removal from the showcase or dismissal from camp.
- Bullying will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- On Friday (see schedule below) at 4:30 pm we will end the camp experience with a showcase for friends and family.
- During sessions 1 and 3 we will conclude our two week camp with a showcase for friends and family on the second Friday.
- See the dates of the showcase below
- All campers may invite people to attend the showcase.
- Beyond immediate family, we ask for a small donation of $5 to support the outreach programs that operate throughout the year.
- Parents can take photos of campers in costume from 4-4:30. The show will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Parents please dress comfortably, the gym is not air conditioned. We will have refreshments on hand, as well as camp merchandise available for purchase.
- After the show, campers will need to change out of their costumes back into clean clothes. Please send campers with a fresh change of clothes on showcase Friday.
- Campers will stay with us all day on Friday to prepare for the show. We will feed them pizza, salad and fruit for dinner. Please pack extra snacks or dinner for them if they do not like pizza or have a food allergies. We do not have a microwave available.
On the first Wednesday of a new camp session, we will be taking a break from our usual programing and offer a circus relay and a water slide. Students are encouraged to bring sunscreen, a towel and a change of clothes. Water play is not mandatory but encouraged. If it rains on water day we will set up alternative activities indoors. Waterday will not be reschedule during a 1 week camp.