The CAC Is Looking To Expand Its Multi-Level Coaching Staff In Several Areas Including Tumbling, Trampoline, Tramp Wall, Handbalancing, Partner Acrobatics, Contortion, And Aerials Of Every Kind!
If you want to be part of a world class organization, an outstanding coaching team and bring your joy and extensive knowledge of circus and training to Sarasota, FL please send your resume to Jennifer Mitchell.
The Circus Arts Conservatory is currently accepting resumes to fill the position of Arena Programs Administrator.
This position will work closely with the CEO & COO to ensure a smooth delivery of programs and services in our newly renovated circus training arena in Sarasota, FL. The Administrator will also work closely with administrative management & coaching teams, families & patrons, students in our youth training and camp programs, and professional and recreational performers/artists. This position is responsible for managing all staff/student communications, facilitation of schedules & calendars, (including practice, production and rehearsals), and providing leadership/motivation to groups of youngsters, teenagers and adults. During productions, performances and outside bookings/roadshows, the Administrator will provide administrative support, interact with and manage all production staff and team, as well as parents, student performers and volunteers. Availability during all productions and programs is required.
Tasks and responsibilities range from full-on program management, to oversight, to support: the ideal candidate would have the ability to function in both a leadership and support capacity (and often switch back and forth between the two). Must be a team player!
Other duties to include program scheduling, staff scheduling, building usage scheduling, implementation & oversight of educational programs, behavior management, oversight of data & fiscal systems, coordinating with staffing team, communicating with partner organizations as assigned, ordering and maintaining program supplies, supporting Registrar regarding program cost and the registration processes/payments, and other duties as required. This is a full-time position. Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently and as part of (an amazing) team.
This position has a specific emphasis on Circus Arts Training & Educational Programs. The Administrator will provide management oversight to all programs, camps (summer and school-year) including staffing, program and curriculum implementation. This position requires a HEAVY EMPHASIS ON POSITIVE COMMUNICATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
The best person for the job would have experience/qualifications in or equivalent to the following:
- Minimum three years’ experience working with program development or arts administration (youth or adult), e.g., camp director, school administrator, training program manager
Applicants with experience managing youth programs and/or athletic and circus arts programs are encouraged to consider this position
- Live production experience preferred but not necessary
- Minimum two years integrated administration experience working with multiple levels of management
- Must have excellent communication skills on the phone, email, and in person
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and calendars, and fluid rehearsal scheduling
- Must have excellent time management skills, be highly organized, self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Administrative, word processing, excel, database, social media experience is required (Google Calendar and Groups, MS docs, PC, Windows, etc.)
- Must be comfortable training and leading others in tasks
- Must have evening & weekend / holiday availability
High school degree required with a college degree in child development, elementary education, psychology (or related) field preferred
For consideration, please submit a cover letter with a summary of interest and professional resume to: Jennifer Mitchell, CAC Executive VP