$325 for 1 week session
$650 for two week sessions
Is secure once payment in full is collected and all forms are completed and returned to the Circus Arts Conservatory
No Registration Fees
Camp hours are 9 a.m. to 3p.m. Campers should arrive between 8:50 a.m. & 9 a.m. and must be picked up by 3:15 p.m.
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE
Before care hours are 8:00AM – 8:55AM
$25 Per Week
Pre-registration required, space is limited.
Single day rates for before care- $10 per day. Subject to availability
Aftercare hours are 3:15 – 5:30PM
$75 Per Week
Snack included, 35 minutes of circus programming, movie time-schedule available upon request.
Single day rates for after care $30 per day. Subject to availability.
Campers are enrolled on a first come, first served basis as per the date of receipt of the registration application in Mindbody and the Google Registration Form. Confirmation of enrollment and receipt will be sent via email through MindBody.
When a camp session fills, you may enroll onto the waitlist through MindBody. Applicants will be notified if space becomes available by email/phone. Tuition fees are not processed until applicants are placed in a session.
SESSION CHANGE / RESCHEDULING
Session change requests are based on the availability of spaces in camp. You may change your reservation in Mindbody up to 14 days prior to the session start date. If the session you’d like to move into has spaces available, please add your child(ren) to that session. If the session is full, please add your child(ren) to the waiting list. If you don’t get into the waitlisted session, a credit will be available on your account through the end of the summer. Any unused summer camp credits (purchase(s) ) will expire at the end of the summer. Refunds will not be processed for cancellations or schedule changes.
There are no refunds for cancellation or schedule changes after May 1. Campers who voluntarily withdraw from camp before May 1 are refunded minus a $50 admin fee. Any cancellations made after May 1 are not eligible for a refund. Cancellation requests must be emailed to Tonia Bichler at Tonia@circusarts.org prior to May 1.
There are no refunds for campers dismissed from the program due to disciplinary reasons, or for campers found with evidence of lice (see our lice/nit policy), or for campers who choose to withdraw early from a program already in session
If a camper leaves due to an injury incurred at camp, a prorated portion of the tuition may be refunded. If a camper is injured prior to attending a scheduled session and it prohibits them from participating, we will consider a refund upon review of the doctor’s note. A doctor’s note must be received prior to the start of the camp session in order to be considered for a refund. Any tuition refunded will incur a $50 admin fee. Camp reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule without setting precedent.
Parents/Guardians are required to sign a general release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement prior to camper being placed in a session. In addition to a release proof of insurance is required for all campers.
PARKING/ DROP OFF /PICK UP
Parking is located in the Sarasota High School Parking Lot (EAST of the Sailor Circus Arena). Enter into the gate closest to Bahia Vista Street by the Circus Entrance Banner. Do NOT drive your vehicle or park into any open gate.
SIGN IN / SIGN OUT
Parents/guardians must come inside to sign campers in and out every day. If someone other than the you (parent/guardian) is allowed to pick up your child, please list their name on the registration form under who is authorized to pick up this camper? ID may be required for pick up.
Circus camp is a closed space and we do not allow parents or guests to spectate during the training times. Parents/Guardians/Visitors are not permitted to stay during camp session time.
- Snack will be provided twice daily by THE CAC.
- Bring a water bottle to refill during the day.
- Snacks are fruits and veggies, and other healthy options.
- If your child has special dietary needs, please supply special snacks.
- Campers must bring their own lunch.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PEANUT BUTTER AT CAMP! Parents, please refrain from packing peanut butter sandwiches, other nut products in your children’s lunches.
- Campers need healthy lunches to supply them with enough energy to excel. Please send your child to camp with a good protein source and fruit and/or vegetables.
- We do not allow soda, gum or candy, cookies other junk food at camp. Please don’t send it with the students.
- We do not a have a microwave to heat lunches
- Campers should wear clothing that is easy to move in and appropriate for being upside down.
- Circus girls should wear leotards or one piece bathing suits with leggings or shorts to go over leotards; hair ties (hair must be up if long), closed toed shoes and socks are preferred.
- Circus boys should wear tee shirts, gym shorts, briefs (no boxer shorts), sliders or leggings for aerialist, and close toed shoes.
- Girl campers must wear black leggings and boy campers must wear black shorts during the last two days of each session.
- NO pajamas, cargo shorts or jeans, flip flops, sandals or slippers
- Foot protection is very important at camp. Crocs are a perfect example for camp shoes.
- NO jewelry, watches, or other valuables are allowed at camp
- NO Electronics such as cell phones, laptops, mini computers, Ipods, MP3 players, e-readers, money or checks, and portable game consoles.
- We do not have secure lockers for personal storage. The CAC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items brought to camp.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Personal hygiene is very important for health and our safety. Body to body contact inevitably leads to spreading of germs so keep your child’s body clean.
- All cuts or open wounds must be covered with a bandage.
- Campers may not share clothes, hair ties, combs or hair brushes.
- Campers may not share drinking containers.
- Campers must wash their hands often and use the hand sanitizers located throughout the facility.
- We do our best to keep the facility and equipment clean with regular sanitary maintenance. We ask our campers follow do the same.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All campers will adhere to the full values contract below. Full Values Contract is a verbal agreement within a group to try, support, and encourage everyone to achieve their personal best.
- The F.V.C. is used to secure the bonds of teamwork, perseverance, and dedication in a learning environment.
- We will ask the campers to abide by the following philosophy: “I will try everything and be respectful to my instructors; I will try everything and support and encourage myself and my friends; I will model this behavior all the time because I am a leader by example”.
- Parents please discuss examples of good behavior with your children to aid in the cohesion and flow of camp functions.
- The consequence for not adhering to this policy is removal from camp activities, removal from the showcase or dismissal from camp.
- Bullying will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Campers will enjoy a pizza lunch with salad and fruit on showcase Friday’s. If your child does not like pizza please pack a ready to eat lunch for them. We are not able to microwave frozen meals or leftovers.
- On the final day of the camp session, we will end the camp experience with a showcase at 3:30 p.m. for friends and family.
- Doors will open at 3:00PM.
- Parents may take photos of campers in costume from 3-3:30. The show will last approximately 45 minutes. Beyond immediate family, we ask for a small donation of $5 to support the outreach programs that operate throughout the year.
- A limited summer menu in will be offered in our concession stand.
- Camp merchandise will be available for purchase.
- After the show, campers will need to change out of their costumes.