Mind Body Platform HOW TO REGISTER & TROUBLESHOOTING:
- Click the Register Now button on this page.
- Create a Mind Body account.
- Add your Date of birth (you won’t be able to sign up for a class without it)
- Adding a family member to your account?
- ADD the person taking the class to your account as a family member if you are not taking the class or if multiple people are in your group. Each will need to be added to your profile.
- Add the birthdate of the person(s) taking the class to their profile and the email address you want class confirmations sent.
- Already have an account?
- Ensure the person(s) you are making the reservation for is in your account. If not, add them before making your reservation.
- Click the Classes tab (in Mind Body)
- Click the calendar and select the date and class desired.
- Reserve the class and choose the person to enroll.
- Enrolling more than one person?
- Repeat the steps and add each person to the class individually.
- Do NOT enroll yourself if you are not the person taking the class.
- Fill out the waiver for each person taking the class.
Mind Body will not allow one person to reserve multiple spots in a class. You must add each individual person taking the class to your account and then add them to the class. You will receive a Confirmation email for each person registered for the class IF you add your email address to each PROFILE.
Example: When Jane Doe bought 4 silk classes for 4 individuals and only signed up herself for the class, she reserved only one spot for the class. To ensure that the other 3 people can attend the class, Jane needs to add each person to her account and then enroll them in the class.
After making your purchase and reservations, please check your email for a confirmation email for each person registered for the class. This email will contain important details including the class name, day and time of the reservation, as well as the name of the person in the class. Please note that if you have reserved spots for multiple people, you will receive a separate email for each individual.
Did not receive a Class CONFIRMATION email?
An email address is missing from the profile of the class attendee, or a date and time for the class have not been scheduled, and the class credit is on hold, awaiting assignment.
Receive a “does not meet the prerequisites” message when trying to enroll?
If you see this message, it means that all classes have specific age restrictions in place and:
- the client does not meet the age requirements
- the client has not provided their date of birth
- parent/guardian is attempting to enroll in a youth-only class, or vice versa
~LINK your MIND BODY account to the CAC~
Some clients may already have a Mind Body account for other businesses. To connect your account to the Circus Arts Conservatory account, follow the steps below.
Mind Body – How to link accounts to the CAC
- Sign into https://account.mindbodyonline.com/ with your Mindbody app account information.
- Select Places You Go on the left side.
- Click Start Searching.
- Under the “Find another Mindbody business” section, enter the business name and click Search.
- Select the correct business, enter the same email address and password you use to log in to the business’s Mindbody site (consumer mode), and click on Sign In.
When troubleshooting the Mind Body platform, please use the website on your PC, laptop, or smartphone, as the app may not display all the information.