TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
- Pay month to month. Not a recurring annual membership.
- Memberships are NOT automatically renewed and must be purchased each month.
- Membership commences on the date of sign up (purchase) and amount will be charged on that date / not on the first of the month.
- Membership ends one month after the date of purchase.
- Once the membership expires, any unused classes can not be rolled over to the next month or used at a later date, under any circumstances.
- A credit/debit card must be on file in Mind Body even if paid by Cash or Check.
- A $35 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds, late payments, and returned checks.
- The CAC retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues (unpaid classes or open gym’s) on the credit card on file in the members Mind Body Account.
- Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
- No refunds , substitutions, or transfers of monthly memberships are allowed.
- Memberships may not be shared between family members or friends.
- On occasion classes may not be available due to special events in the Arena.
- Class times may vary during performance weeks. Check schedule for changes.
- Classes cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control such as inclement weather, holidays and government mandated closings, etc. will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Pre Registration required by 10 p.m. on the evening prior to each Open Gym morning session.
Membership subscriptions are not required monthly, allowing members to postpone purchase if they know in advance they can not attend all 8 classes. Drop in / single classes may be purchased between memberships.
If a member does not, for whatever reason, attend all 8 classes within the month, any remaining unused class credits will expire. Unused credits will not roll over the next month and as such there are no “Make Up” classes.
If a member would like to attend more than eight (8) classes in a membership month, members can purchase extra classes at the drop in / single class rate.
Advanced members may attend an Intermediate class only if unable to attend their scheduled Advanced class within the membership period. Intermediate classes are one (1) hour, no additional credit will be given.
Intermediate members may NOT join an Advanced Only class.
- Pre-Registration Required (Pre Registration required by 10 p.m. on the evening prior to each morning session.)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Wear athletic clothing (Leggings, Fitted Shirt, Socks)
- Please remove all jewelry prior to class start.
- Bring a water container to fill.
The Circus Arts Conservatory requires any person entering campus to fill out our Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and General Liability Waiver.
Click the following link to fill out the Google Form. One form must be filled out for each participant (including one for each minor). CLICK HERE
You must fill out these forms prior to visiting our campus. Printed versions of these forms will not be accepted.
- Participants: 5* Minimum* – 10 Maximum *Class may be cancelled if less than 5 participants sign up.
- Class Cancellations will be determined 1 hour prior to class start by the head instructor. If cancelled by the instructor, a full refund will be given. All other cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to class start. Cancellations made within a 24 hour window are non-refundable.