Pre Registration & Mask Required
Our Beginner Lyra Class is designed for intro and beginner level students.
You will learn how to safely build your foundation of aerial training on the lyra. Classes include warm ups, stretching and conditioning. This class is great for building upper body strength, coordination and body awareness.
CLASS DURATION: 1 hr
LEVELS: Beginner Adult/Youth 8+
TIMES: Thursdays from 5:00pm – 6:00 pm (Class times/days may change due to events in the arena, when signing up in Mind Body be sure to note the day and time of the class you selected)
COST: $30 Single Class (Pre-registration is required)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Wear athletic clothing (Leggings, Fitted Shirt, Socks)
- Please remove all jewelry prior to class start.
- Bring a water container to fill.
The Circus Arts Conservatory requires any person entering campus to fill out our Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and General Liability Waiver.
Click the following link to fill out the Google Form. One form must be filled out for each participant (including one for each minor). CLICK HERE
You must fill out these forms prior to visiting our campus. Printed versions of these forms will not be accepted.
- Participants: 5* Minimum* – 10 Maximum *Class may be cancelled if less than 5 participants sign up.
- Class Cancellations will be determined 1 hour prior to class start by the head instructor. If cancelled by the instructor, a full refund will be given. All other cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to class start by calling or emailing Tonia Bichler at 941.355.9335, ext 326. Cancellations made within a 24 hour window are non-refundable.
- If you must cancel participation in a class after you’ve registered for it and you cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will have up to three months (90 days) from the date of purchase to use your credit. After 3 months (90 days), your credit is forfeited.
*Purchased recreational & private classes EXPIRE and must be used within a certain time period. Be sure to schedule your classes before they expire. From the date of purchase. Single Class – 90 days ~ 5 packs – 90 days ~ 10 packs 120 days ~ Gift Certificate – 12 months from the date of purchase.