HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the Register Now button on this page.
- Create a Mind Body account.
- ADD the person(s) taking the class to your account if you are not taking the class or if multiple people are in your group.
- Already have an account? Make sure the person(s) you are making the reservation for is in your account, if not add them before making your reservation.
- Click the calendar and select the date and class desired.
- Reserve the class and choose the person to enroll.
- Enrolling more than one person? Repeat steps and add each person individually.
- Do NOT enroll yourself if you are not the person taking the class.
- Fill out the waiver for each person taking the class.
Mind Body will not allow one person to reserve multiple spots in a class, you must add each individual person taking the class to your account and then add them to the class. You will receive a Confirmation email for each person registered for the class.
Example: Jane Doe purchases 4 silks classes for 4 people and only enrolls herself in the class. Jane has now reserved ONE spot for the class. Jane needs to add each additional person to her account and then add each person to the class.
Parents reserving classes for a child. After creating an account add your child to your account. When reserving a class for your child, add your child to the class and not yourself. This is important, coaches and arena staff need to know if the reservation is for an adult or a child.
Once you have made your purchase and reservations check your email for the Confirmation email for each person registered for the class. This email will have the Class, Day and time of the reservation and the name of the person in the class. If you have reserved spots for multiple people you will receive an email for each person. If you do not receive the confirmation emails or have issues please email Tonia@circusarts.org for assistance.
Purchasing 5 or 10 packs: If you purchase multiple classes in a package you are still required to sign up for each individual class. Purchasing a pack of classes and signing up for the first class does not automatically reserve consecutive classes. You must reserve each individual class.