Register Now for our New Youth Circus Sampler Classes!
Good for children 6 – 15 years old.
PRE-registration required (See Schedule Below)
- Pre-Registration Required (Pre Registration required by 10 p.m. on the evening prior to each morning session.)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Wear athletic clothing (Leggings, Fitted Shirt, Socks)
- Please remove all jewelry prior to class start.
- Bring a water container to fill.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old to take this class.
The Circus Arts Conservatory requires any person entering campus to fill out our Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and General Liability Waiver.
Click the following link to fill out the Google Form. One form must be filled out for each participant (including one for each minor). CLICK HERE
You must fill out these forms prior to visiting our campus. Printed versions of these forms will not be accepted.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is required for ALL CAC classes. Class sizes are limited due to space, equipment, staff and for safety. If a class is full the client must choose another day or time to attend.
PAYMENTS: The Arena staff does not take payments of any kind. All payments are due at the time of registration through Mind Body.
- Participants: 5* Minimum* – 10 Maximum *Class may be cancelled if less than 5 participants sign up.
- If you must cancel participation in a class after you’ve registered for it and you cancel at least 24 hours in advance, you will have a class credit to use for a future class.
- If the CAC cancels: Class Cancellations will be determined 1 hour prior to class. Registered clients are notified by email through Mind Body. If cancelled by the CAC, a credit will be given to use for a future class. If the CAC cancels the class a refund may be requested, via email, minus a $5 admin fee.
- Contact Tonia Bichler at 941.355.9335, ext. 326 or by email at Tonia@circusarts.org to cancel. Cancellations made within a 24 hour window are non-refundable.
Purchased recreational & private classes EXPIRE and must be used within a certain time period. Be sure to schedule your classes before they expire.
From the date of purchase:
- Single Class – 90 days
- 5 packs – 90 days
- 10 packs ~ 120 days
- Gift Certificate – 12 months from the date of purchase.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the Register Now button on this page.
- Create a Mind Body account.
- ADD the person(s) taking the class to your account.
- Already have an account? If the child taking the class is not in your account add them begore making the reservation.
- Select the class and date.
- Enroll the person(s) taking the class (parents, do not enroll yourself)
Mind Body will not allow one person to take multiple spots in a class, you must add each individual person taking the class to your account and then add them to the class. You will receive a Confirmation email for each person registered for the class.
Example: Jane Doe purchases 4 classes for 4 children and enrolls herself in the class. Jane has now reserved ONE spot for the class. Jane needs to add each additional child to her account and then add each child to the class.
Parents reserving classes for a child. After creating an account add your child to your account. When reserving a class for your child, add your child to the class and not yourself.
Once you have made your purchase and reservations check your email for the Confirmation email for each child registered for the class. This email will have the Class, Day and time of the reservation and the name of the child taking the class. If you have reserved spots for multiple children you will receive an email for each child/reservation. If you do not receive the confirmation emails or have issues please email Tonia@circusarts.org for assistance.
Purchasing 5 or 10 packs: If you purchase multiple classes in a package you are still required to sign up for each individual class. Purchasing a pack of classes and signing up for the first class does not automatically reserve consecutive classes. You are still required to sign up for each individual class.