$ for 1 week session
$ for two week sessions
Is secure once payment in full is collected and ALL FORMS are completed ( ALL registration forms are completed online and will come in your purchase email receipt )
No Registration Fees
Camp hours are 9 a.m. to 3p.m. Campers should arrive between 8:55 a.m. & 9 a.m. and must be picked up by 3:10 p.m. Campers dropped off before 8:55 a.m. will incur a $ daily drop in fee. Campers picked up after 3:10 p.m. will incur a $ drop in fee. No parents or visitors are allowed inside the arena during camp hours. For the safety of campers and staff the arena doors and gates will be secure from 9:30 – 2:30 daily.
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE
Before care hours are 8:00AM – 8:55AM
$ Per Week
Pre-registration required, space is limited.
Single day rates for before care- $ per day. Subject to availability
Aftercare hours are 3:15 – 5:30PM
$ Per Week
Snack included, 35 minutes of circus programming, movie time-schedule available upon request.
Single day rates for after care $ per day. Subject to availability.
Campers not picked up by 5:30PM will incur a $5 dollar charge, per camper, for every one (1) minute past 5:30.
While we understand that things can happen that are out of our control, it’s imperative that you have reliable back up during those times as late pick ups will not be tolerated.
Campers are enrolled on a first come, first served basis as per the date of receipt of the registration in Mindbody and the Google Registration Form. Confirmation of enrollment and receipt, along with a link for registration documents, will be sent via email through MindBody.
When a camp session fills, you may enroll onto the waitlist through MindBody. Applicants will be notified if space becomes available by email/phone. Tuition fees are not processed until applicants are placed in a session. You will be notified via email if a spot opens and you will have 24 hours to reply or the spot will be offered to the next person on the waitlist.
SESSION CHANGE / RESCHEDULING
Session change requests are based on the availability of spaces in camp. Please contact Tonia Bichler at 941.355.9805 ext. 326 or email her at Tonia@CircusArts.org Refunds will not be processed for cancellations or schedule changes. If space is available we will gladly move campers one (1) time at no charge. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the start of the desired session and at least two weeks BEFORE the currently enrolled session starts.
Refunds may be requested until May 1 and a $50 admin fee will be deducted. After May 1 there will not be any refunds. If your camp session is purchased after May 1 there are no refunds. Cancellation requests must be emailed to Tonia Bichler at Tonia@circusarts.org prior to May 1.
There are no refunds for cancellation or schedule changes after May 1. Any cancellations made after May 1 are not eligible for a refund.
There are no refunds for campers dismissed from the program due to disciplinary reasons, or for campers found with evidence of lice (see our lice/nit policy), for campers who choose to withdraw early from a program already in session or for campers who choose to withdraw before the start of their scheduled session.
Camper can not attend due to COVID: camper or family member has COVID no refunds will be given. If space is available in another session the camper may be moved to a session with open spots.
If a camper leaves due to an injury incurred at camp, a prorated portion of the tuition may be refunded. If a camper is injured prior to attending a scheduled session or is injured during the session outside of camp and it prohibits them from participating, we will consider a refund upon review of the doctor’s note. A doctor’s note must be received prior to the start of the camp session in order to be considered for a refund. Any tuition refunded will incur a $50 admin fee. Camp reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule without setting precedent.
Camper can not attend due to COVID(camper or family member) no refunds will be given. If space is available in another session the camper may be moved to a session with open spots. If all remaining session are full or camper can not attend another session for any reason, no refunds will be given.
Parents/Guardians are required to sign a general release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement prior to camper being placed in a session. In addition to a release proof of insurance is required for all campers.
PARKING/ DROP OFF /PICK UP
Campers should be walked to the main doors of the arena where camp staff will check campers in. Once camp begins parents/guardians will not be allowed inside the arena. Campers will be picked up from the same doors as drop off.
Circus camp is a closed space and we do not allow parents or guests to spectate during camp hours or during After care. Parents/Guardians/Visitors are not permitted to stay during camp session time.
- Campers need to bring two healthy snacks per day.
- Bring a water bottle to refill during the day.
- Campers must bring their own lunch.
- Campers need healthy lunches to supply them with enough energy to excel. Please send your child to camp with a good protein source and fruit and/or vegetables.
- We do not allow soda, gum or candy, cookies other junk food at camp. Please don’t send it with the students.
- No peanut products are allowed at camps.
- We do not a have a microwave to heat lunches
- Campers should wear clothing that is easy to move in and appropriate for being upside down.
- Circus girls should wear leotards or one piece bathing suits with leggings or shorts to go over leotards; hair ties (hair must be up if long), closed toed shoes and socks are preferred.
- Circus boys should wear tee shirts, gym shorts, briefs (no boxer shorts), sliders or leggings for aerialist, and close toed shoes.
- Girl campers must wear black leggings and boy campers must wear black shorts during the last two days of each session.
- NO pajamas, cargo shorts or jeans.
- Shoes required.
- NO jewelry, watches, or other valuables are allowed at camp
- NO Electronics such as cell phones, laptops, mini computers, Ipods, MP3 players, e-readers, money or checks, and portable game consoles.
- We do not have secure lockers for personal storage. The CAC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items brought to camp.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Personal hygiene is very important for health and our safety. Body to body contact inevitably leads to spreading of germs so keep your child’s body clean.
- All cuts or open wounds must be covered with a bandage.
- Campers may not share clothes, hair ties, combs or hair brushes.
- Campers may not share drinking containers.
- Campers must wash their hands often and use the hand sanitizers located throughout the facility.
- We do our best to keep the facility and equipment clean with regular sanitary maintenance. We ask our campers follow do the same.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All campers will adhere to the full values contract below. Full Values Contract is a verbal agreement within a group to try, support, and encourage everyone to achieve their personal best.
- The F.V.C. is used to secure the bonds of teamwork, perseverance, and dedication in a learning environment.
- We will ask the campers to abide by the following philosophy: “I will try everything and be respectful to my instructors; I will try everything and support and encourage myself and my friends; I will model this behavior all the time because I am a leader by example”.
- Parents please discuss examples of good behavior with your children to aid in the cohesion and flow of camp functions.
- The consequence for not adhering to this policy is removal from camp activities, removal from the showcase or dismissal from camp.
- Bullying will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
SHOWCASE DETAILS –
- On the final day of the camp session, we will end the camp experience with a showcase at 3:30 p.m. for a limited audience.
- Doors will open at 3:15PM.
- Parents may take photos of campers in costume from 3:15 – 3:30. The show will last approximately 45 minutes.
- A limited summer menu in will be offered in our concession stand.
- Camp merchandise will be available for purchase.
- After the show, campers will need to change out of their costumes.
- All campers are dismissed immediately after they change out of their costumes. No aftercare available on showcase Fridays.